Brief description of the job:
- Answer calls professionally to provide
information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details
- Keep records of customer interactions and
transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well
as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions
were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special
requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Working Hours: 9 hour shift
Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
No. of Vacancies: 20
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
- Must be flexible to work in shifts
- Excellent communication skills
Age limit: 20 to 30
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment
Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves
Encashment, Referral Bonus
Gender: Male & Female
Job Shift: On Rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Transport: Conveyance will be provided to
females only, males own transport.
Salary: Up to 21,500
Location: Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad
Contact : email@example.com