Chairman — Sindh Revenue Board
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH - FINANCE
Chairman — Sindh Revenue Board
Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) is entrusted with the task with administration
and collection of Sales Tax on Services provided and rendered in Sindh.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Chairman,
Sindh Revenue Board.
Academic Requirements: The applicant must be a Chartered Accountant / MBA
Finance / Masters in Taxation or have Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma in Finance
/ Taxation / Accounting / Law.
Experience: The applicant must have at least 25 years experience of
which at least 10 years should be in a Senior management position in a Public
Sector (BS-20 or above in Government) or Multinational Corporate organization
or a Bank.
Experience: The applicant must have at least 25
years experience of which at least 10 years of working In a senior position
i.e. CEO/COO/Secretary/ Member / Director General (BS-20 or above) in
Government. Public Corporation or Multinational Corporation / Bank enabling the
candidate to meet all the Job Requirements. Preference would be given to
candidates having experience of working at top management in Public or Private
* Management of Board
* Strategic Planning Policy Formulation
* Tax Policy — Planning and
* Review of all Policies and
* Thorough understanding of Corporate / Commercial and Tax Laws * Thorough
understanding of Government Rules & Regulations and Labour Laws
* Budget — Planning & Management
* Understanding of the operations and working of Provincial and Federal
* Provide assistance to the Sindh
Government on Taxation and Tax Management matters
* Ability to make Decisions at all
* Understanding of different Automation systems and effective use thereof * Experience
of IT and Automation system Management
* Training Programme — Design &
* Creating effective and efficient work flows producing productive time
* Provide guidance to SRB Team in
meeting Tax Collection Targets * Management of HR and Administration
* Policy Formulation and Management of Internal Controls and Financial
Remuneration: MP1 (Maximum) salary
and allied benefits
1. The post is contractual for a
period of 3 years and extendable further based on performance.
2. Age limit for candidate is maximum 62 years on the last date of submission
3. The candidates who applied for this position in response to the
advertisement published in December 2013 are required to apply afresh.
4. Candidates should only apply if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
5. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Test / Interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test / Interview
7. Applications must reach to Deputy
Secretary (Admin), Finance Department, 1st Floor, A.K Lodhi Block, Sindh
Secretariat, Shahra-e-Kamal Ata Turk, Karachi or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 20 days of publication of this
8. Persons in Government / Semi-Government / Public Corporations service
should apply through proper channel.
Contact : Deputy Secretary (Admin), Finance Department, 1st Floor, A.K Lodhi Block, Sindh Secretariat, Shahra-e-Kamal Ata Turk, Karachi or email: email@example.com